MULTI RECONSTRUCTIVE ANTI-AGEING DAY CREAM
- Explicitly targets some of the woman's most problematic areas, including sagging skin, wrinkles around the eyes, nose, mouth and forehead.
- Helps prevent wrinkles and expression lines thanks to its muscle relaxant properties.
- Probiotic Lactobacillus & Bifida Ferment + 2% Matrixyl Synthe 6 + Hyaluronzuur + lipo-peptide TYR-ARG SPF 20 & UVA
Free from parabens, dyes, steroids, SLS, SLES, paraffin, GMOs, petroleum jelly, sulphates
Each product in the Probiotics ˘Collection˘ is infused with precious porcelain flower extract, a delicate blossom
originating from Asia which is known for its high content of natural antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents.
Smoothing effect & illuminates skin tone for a flawless porcelain complexion
PROBIOTICA'S - Lactobacillus, Bifida Ferment Lysate
- Probiotics can help you with a variety of skin conditions
If you suffer from skin conditions such as acne, rash, eczema, rosacea or psoriasis, chances are that your intestinal flora is slightly out of balance it. This means that both oral and external use of probiotics can lead to a better appearance and healthier skin.
- Probiotics can reduce the visible signs of aging of your skin.
It is believed that the current use of probiotics can help you build up collagen to achieve a stronger skin structure and make your skin look smoother. Also, a reduced inflammatory response makes your skin more resistant to the negative effects of sun exposure, which in turn results in fewer wrinkles and fine lines.
- Probiotics improve the level of hydration of your skin
There are indications that certain probiotic strains have a beneficial effect on the skin barrier. The stronger it is, the more water loss there is. This keeps your skin healthy and well hydrated for longer.
- Probiotics help to purify your skin.
A number of studies have shown that certain types of food increase the oil production of the skin, which can lead to clogged pores, acne and pimples. Because acne sufferers often also have an increased inflammatory response, keeping the inflammation at bay with regular use of probiotics can provide much-needed relief and result in beautiful, clear skin.
Probiotics can repair your skin and reduce its sensitivity.
- Skin disorders are accompanied by a number of unpleasant symptoms such as burning, itching and a painful sensitivity to touch. Moreover, even if those irritated red bumps or spots heal temporarily, it seems almost impossible to get rid of discoloration, stains or even scars in places where there used to be active lesions. Users have reported reduced scarring and improved smoothness of the skin once it was covered with pimples after continuous application of topical probiotics.
So are probiotics the new best friend of your skin? There's only one way to find out.
MATRIXYL® SYNTHE' 6
This ingredient contains Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-38, which is even better able to tackle problem areas. Matrixyl explicitly targets some of the most problematic areas of women, including sagging skin, wrinkles around the eyes, nose, mouth and forehead, as well as common ailments for mature skin. Matrixyl Synthe 6 helps your face look younger.
Independent research shows that Matrixyl can double the amount of collagen produced by our body.
LIPO-DIPEPTIDE TYR-ARG ( CALMOSENSINE )
A soothing dipeptide (tyrosine + arginine) based molecule that functions as a 'messenger of peace and muscle relaxation'. It works by stimulating the skin's nerve cells to release metkephalin, which is an opioid (i.e. relaxing, pain relieving) messenger molecule.
This means that Acetyldipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester can "signal" our skin cells to "relax" and it can immediately reduce skin irritations caused by heat, chemical or mechanical stress. It is also claimed to be able to prevent the appearance of wrinkles and expression lines thanks to its muscle relaxant properties.
"Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a polysaccharide that can attract up to 1000 times its weight in water", It is naturally present in our joints and eyes because it keeps them constantly moist to function properly. It also plays a major role in the health of the skin, keeping the cells hydrated and full. "As we get older, the level of HA in our body decreases and can become visible on our skin by making it drier and wrinklier",
HOW TO USE
Apply to the cleansed face in the morning.
Massage gently in a circular motion.
Aqua, Glycerin, Propanediol, Squalane, Cetearyl Alcohol Betaine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Homosalate Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Alpha-Glucan, Oligosaccharide, Cetearyl, Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate Sodium Hyaluronate, Lactobacillus, Bifida Ferment Lysate Hoya Lacunosa Flower Extract Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Palmitoyl Tripeptide, Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Juice Maltodextrin, Lactose, Milk Protein, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract Zingiber Officinale Root Extract, Citrus Grandis Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Silica Triethoxycaprylylsilane , Parfum, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Linalool Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate
WE RECOMMEND COMBINING THE DAY CREAM WITH THE NEUROPEPTIDE SERUM TO SPEED UP THE RESULTS AFTER A FEW DAYS.
- Messenger of peace and muscle relaxation
- The serum stimulates the skin's natural collagen, hydrates and stimulates the release of pro-endorphins for a revitalized effect in the skin.
- Acts explicitly on some of the woman's most problematic areas, including sagging skin, wrinkles around the eyes, nose, mouth and forehead.
- Probiotic Lactobacillus & Bifido Ferment + 3% Calmosensine + 2% Matrixyl Synthe 6 + hydrolysed hyaluronic acid + sodium hyaluronate
Content 30 ml.